Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thank-you's and New Stuff!

First of all, I would like to thank my 1 follower :D

Secondly, I'm going to do that thing that all bloggers tend to do while all followers/random readers roll their eyes.... appologize and make excuses:
        Appology: I am sincerely sorry for only posting one cute project and making the rest of my page about nagging at myself for not blogging.
        Excuse: But (cliche coming up... now) life just gets in the way... and I have been trying to survive my first year of college.
        Empty Promise (that I hope to keep for both you and me): Since summer is here, I hope to be posting a lot more often (haha shouldn't be too hard to post more often than the ONE TIME THAT I ACTUALLY POSTED!)

Anyways, I am currently working on four projects and have two complete projects that I need to share with y'all. I am super motivated about one that I am currently making, so I will be posting that one first..

REMEMBER:
          If the title says "UNDER CONSTRUCTION", then I haven't finished editing the blog.....

Thanks, whoever you are!
You are officially my favorite person!!

PS. COMMENTS ALWAYS WELCOME...INCLUDING YOUR EDITS OF  MY PROJECTS OR PROJECTS OF YOUR OWN YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD/TRY :D

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment