I made this frame for Father's Day. Both my dad and I play guitar, so this is a really personal gift.
If you can think of something else that could go in place of the guitar picks for Dad please leave comments!!
Some ideas that just pop into my head, but not quite sure how it would work:
- fishing lures (wacky worms, spoons, etc.)
- golf tees
- logos of his fave sports teams
It may be easier to think of ideas for Mom:
- pieces of flower seed packets
- fake flower petals
- glitter/rhinestones (for the glam mom)
For this project, you will need:
The following is what you will need if you decide to only do half of the frame in guitar picks and half in some cute scrapbook paper (as shown in the end product):
- sand paper
- present it to Dad and watch him smile!